Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Welcome.....


Welcome to Inside The Cap.....it's my hope that, through the leveraging of my background in the NFL's Salary Cap and Player Contracts and the number of contacts I've been able to make in the NFL as a result of this background, that this blog can serve to provide you, the die-hard fan, with insight into the multi-million dollar deals you hear and read about over the course of the NFL season and off-season.

In the coming weeks, months, and years, I'll breakdown player contracts and provide you with the information that I've provided to league officials in the past. I'll also provide you with the results of research studies that I'll conduct regarding Player Salaries, Roster Construction, and other pertinent issues of the day in the NFL world.

I make no apologies for being a bit of a football/statistical geek, but hopefully I can provide you with interesting and insightful information on the sport that we all love. The game of football, and specifically the NFL.

So here we go.......

No comments:

Post a Comment